Are you tasked with throwing an epic bachelorette party? When it comes to the ultimate bachelorette bash, what could be better than a night of dressing up, bottles of champagne, and maybe even an exotic dancer, right? Wrong! The truth is that not all women want to suffer the grave consequences of a hangover the next day. Although the ideal bachelorette party varies from bride to bride, what most brides want and expect is a bachelorette party that will never be forgotten. So, what’s a bride to do? Ever heard of a treetop ziplining eco-adventure?
Ride Through the Air with Your Besties
Popularised by wildlife biologists studying the jungles of Costa Rica, treetop ziplining is a devised system of cable lines and platforms built around tall trees in lush forests and mountains. A fun and exhilarating adventure that lets you ride through the air while attached to cable lines, in the safety of a harness and helmet, this is an exhilarating obstacle course that features Tarzan swings, balancing beams, tightropes, zigzagging, lily pads, barrels, rope bridges, and many other obstacles to get the adrenaline pumping, and everyone cheering and laughing. Treetop ziplining is an unforgettable experience that will never be forgotten.
We Are Situated Throughout South Africa
Whether you reside in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town or the Garden Route – we’ve got the perfect bachelorette party venues at our adventure parks in Melrose in Johannesburg, Centurion in Pretoria, Constantia in Cape Town, the Wilderness on the Garden Route, and soon to be opening its doors – Rosemary Hill.
We are a World-Class State-Of-The-Art Ziplining Party Venue
Known for adding that little something extra to special occasions – Acrobranch is a world-class state-of-the-art ziplining party venue, unlike any other. A phenomenon that has stolen the hearts of people of all ages throughout the globe and South Africa, this fun, thrill-seeking treetop adventure lets you ride through the air at 50 miles per hour with the wind in your hair. Here’s what you can expect from our ziplining activity parks.
- Cape Town – situated in Constantia Nek, this activity park offers two kids’ courses, and one obstacle course for adults and teenagers with 50 obstacles.
- Centurion – situated in Sunlaws Estate, Olifantsfontein, this activity park offers two kids’ courses, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, Acro-bungy, and a “Big Zip” zip line with 80 obstacles.
- Garden Route – situated in Timberlake Organic Village, this activity park offers one kids’ course, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, and a “Big Zip” zip line with 50 obstacles.
- Johannesburg – situated in Melrose Park, this activity park offers two kids’ courses, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, and a “Big Zip” zip line with over 80 obstacles.
- Pretoria North – situated in Honingnestkrans, this activity park offers two kids’ courses, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, and a “Big Zip” zip line with 58 obstacles.
No strangers to catering for bachelor and bachelorette parties, our team at Acrobranch will talk to the bride or maid of honour about what she wants and how we can help her live out her dream bachelorette party, by experiencing thrills, laughs and beautiful views, while soaring over the treetops and ravines with her besties. And once the fun, thrills and laughs are over, you can enjoy a wonderful lunch at one of our nearby restaurants situated on the grounds of each of our adventure parks.
To make your booking or to find out more about our venues and restaurants, contact us today.