Get your adrenaline pumping with our Tree-Top Adventures & Zip lines in Pretoria. Perfect venue for birthdays, Bachelor/ettes and Team Building Events.
Best outdoor activities in Pretoria
Within a farm side village in the Northern side of Pretoria, lies Acrobranch Pretoria North. Slide, balance, jump, crawl, dash, swing or stroll – expect the unexpected from this wild experience that brings you a variety of twists, turns, dips and thrills.
Many of the obstacles are high up in the trees, thus requiring good balance and a strong mind (and stomach) for those who are afraid of heights. Calm the nerves with the distant sound of live country music filling the air from the Musaiek Restaurant down below while manoeuvring through the trees or waiting for the others to cross the obstacles.
Whether you are an individual or a group looking for the ultimate birthday, bachelor/ette, school outing or team building activity, Acrobranch in Pretoria North park will provide you with the best aerial adventure experience.
Acrobranch Adventure Courses in Pretoria
The park is equipped with a variety of adrenaline packed obstacles, including a 300m long zip line on our High Flying course. Our Tree-Top Adventure courses are designed in such a way that the less adventurous can take an alternative route.
Acrobranching is a lot of fun, for all ages! The Pretoria North park offers obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, kids who are 7 years and older, and now 3 to 6 years old.
From ziplining and walking across narrow and wobbly bridges, to trying not to look down when you’re so high up, the different obstacle courses are a fantastic experience and definitely worth a try. It’s the perfect outdoor activity for school outings, birthday parties, bachelor/ettes, and/or team building events.
As quality and customer safety at all times is a priority at Acrobranch, harnesses and the latest equipment have been imported from overseas. In fact, Acrobranch Pretoria boasts the first continuous safety line in the business, which means that one cannot, under any circumstance, detach from the line, thus avoiding injury.
Family-friendly restaurant, Catering, Kids playground and other activities at Acrobranch Pretoria
There are many options available to the kids who can’t join in on the treetop adventures including pony rides, target shooting, playing on the jungle gym and more. There’s also great food and refreshments available on site from the Musaiek Restaurant, which can be enjoyed before or after the obstacle courses.
• Musaiek Coffee Shop – If you are looking for a delicious treat after an adrenaline-fuelled day, pop in to the quaint Musaiek Coffee Shop. Enjoy a refreshing drink and a bite to eat while taking in the beauty of the park.
• Antique, furniture and book shop – Browse through the unique stores that boast an impressive collection of antiques, furniture and books. This is the perfect spot to find a gift for a loved one!
• Kiddies playground and Party venue – Book a table for the kids’ birthday party to help them feel special and relaxed after their Acrobranch adrenaline rush. With 4 covered areas, rain or shine, we have got your covered.
• Pedal Cars – Take the kids on the ride of a lifetime with these dinky pedal cars. Adults can join in and add a sidecar for the smaller of the kids to enjoy.
• Daisy Shooting Range – Kids can get in on the action with a safe, yet thrilling round at the shooting range. The pellet guns are easy to handle and groups of up to 10 kids are welcome. A game will cost R10 for 10 pellets.
• Church & Wedding venue – Book our small chapel for a small, intimate wedding, capture your special moments in our beautiful gardens, and celebrate your big day in our vintage hall.
• Vuurklip Theatre – The Vuurklip Theatre offers evening celebrations (Birthday parties, year-end functions, music shows, etc.) as well as the perfect location for corporate team building discussions.
• Bush Trail – Relieve the stress of the city life with a relaxed walk in the bush and recharge your energy levels for the working week ahead.
• Bush Picnic – Order your braai packs or picnic basket a day in advance from the Musaiek Coffee shop. Our beautiful location offers up the opportunity for you to take a walk into the bush and enjoy a braai while you breathe in the fresh air after an activity-filled day.
No self-catering is allowed at this park.
Cornelia Brits, Acrobranch Pretoria Park Manager: “It has always been a dream of mine to work for a place where I can balance my love for the outdoors, along with my managerial and organising skills – working at Acrobranch has made my dream come true! I am part of a growing business that allows me to build relationships with various people and learn more about myself every day. Come and experience Acrobranch Tree Top Adventures and Get Hooked!”