Looking for an unforgettable venue for a birthday party, anniversary, team-building day out, or a bachelor or bachelorette get-together? Why not do something different and experience a combination of adrenalin, adventure, laughs, and beautiful views while soaring from treetop to treetop with the wind in your hair? If you’re a bit of a nature lover or thrill seeker, you’re going to love Acrobranch’s ziplining outdoor obstacle courses. You’ve probably seen billboards featuring people with big smiles strapped into harnesses as they soar along zip lines like birds. It is a growing trend throughout the globe and South Africa, and if you’ve never tried a zip line outdoor obstacle course, you might be wondering what the hype is all about. For those who enjoy excitement, here’s what you need to know.
What is Acrobranch Ziplining?
Acrobranch ziplining is currently the fastest growing eco adventure and has become a global phenomenon. Popularised by wildlife biologists studying the rainforests of Costa Rica, our ziplining outdoor obstacle course is a fun and exhilarating adventure that lets you soar through the treetops at 80 km/h while attached to cable lines, in the safety of a harness. An obstacle course that allows you to submerge yourself in nature, few other outdoor activities can give you such an eagle-eyed view of nature as Acrobranch zip line obstacle courses.
Where Can I Find an Acrobranch Adventure Park in South Africa?
Fun, easy, and safe for anyone between the ages of 7 and 70 years, our outdoor obstacle courses are ideal for children, nature lovers, families, and thrill seekers for events like team building, birthday parties, and year-end functions. We have six adventure parks throughout South Africa that feature zip lines, cargo nets, Tarzan swings, balancing beams, tightropes, zigzagging, lily pads, barrels, rope bridges, and many other obstacles to get the adrenalin pumping and everyone cheering and laughing. Here are the outdoor obstacle courses you can expect at our Acrobranch Adventure Parks:
- Constantia Nek in Cape Town – two kids’ courses and one obstacles course for adults and teenagers with 50 obstacles.
- Sunlaws Estate in Centurion – two kids’ courses, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, and “Big Zip” zip line with 80 obstacles.
- Timberlake Organic Village in Garden Route – one kid’s course, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, and a “Big Zip” zip line with 50 obstacles.
- Melrose Park in Johannesburg – two kids’ courses, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, reverse-bungy, and a “Big Zip” zipline with over 80 obstacles.
- Pretoria East – two complete obstacle courses for children and two large obstacle courses for adults and teenagers.
- Honingnestkrans in Pretoria North – two kids’ courses, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, and a “Big Zip” zip line with 58 obstacles
How Safe are our Zip Line Obstacle Courses?
We have taken numerous steps to make our adventure parks safe. Safety is first and foremost, and not only are our guides professionally trained, but our harnesses, helmets, lanyards, tethering systems, carabiners, hardware, zip line trolleys, gloves, and brake pads are of the best quality.
As the largest tree canopy tour family in the country, Acrobranch offers thrill-seeking South Africans an adventure of a lifetime. To find out more, contact us today.