A Team-Building Venue that Can Lend a Hand in Building a Happy and Motivated Workforce
Looking for a team-building venue in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Garden Route, or Pretoria that will motivate and inspire and give your employees a day of fun? For any business to be successful, you need to work on your most important asset, your employees. Nowadays, business is tough, which is why it is up to you to find creative new ways in which to keep your employees energised and motivated – and that can easily be done with team building.
Every successful business owner understands that team building can make all the difference. A brilliant way to break down barriers, build morale and trust, better communication, diminish conflict, establish strong leadership qualities, identify strengths and weaknesses, reinforce team commitment, and solve internal and external problems, team building rewards both employee and employer.
Short on Team-Building Venue Ideas?
Vital to ensure successful team-building results, not just any team-building venue will do. While there are many team-building venues throughout South Africa, if you are looking for a unique team-building venue in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Centurion, or on the Garden route, ziplining at an Acrobranch adventure park hits the spot every time:
- Cape Town – situated in Constantia Nek, our activity park offers two kids’ courses, and one obstacle course for adults and teenagers with 50 obstacles.
- Centurion – situated in Sunlaws Estate, Olifantsfontein, this activity park offers two kids’ courses, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, Acro-bungy, and “Big Zip” zip line with 80 obstacles.
- Garden Route – situated in Timberlake Organic Village, this park offers one kids’ course, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, and a “Big Zip” zip line with 50 obstacles.
- Johannesburg – situated in Melrose Park, this park offers two kids’ courses, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, a “Big Zip” zip line with over 80 obstacles, and our famous Acro-bungy “reverse bungy”.
- Pretoria North – situated in Honingnestkrans Street, our Pretoria North activity park offers two kids’ courses, two obstacle courses for adults and teenagers, and a “Big Zip” zip line with 58 obstacles.
Providing a world-class ziplining team-building experience, Acrobranch has caught the attention of successful businesses throughout the nation. Using cables, harnesses, helmets, gloves, a pulley system and platforms, each ziplining team-building venue is unique and an incredible way for employees to have fun while gliding like a bird from tree to tree. To make your booking, or to find out more about one of our team building venues, contact our team today.